Thursday, May 10, 2007

Why me why me?

All I did was stop at the Chinese Restaurant for the really average $4.50 huge pile of food lunchtime meal deal which I'm not even sure was what I ordered because I opted to order something new and vaguely named (5 spice chicken) and when I got back to the office wasn't even sure that I had gotten what I ordered. It tasted fine, but was suspiciously sweet and sour pork like. All I did was open the fortune cookie (break in half, take two bites, remember I do not like, then throw away) and got this little gem. Neurotic miser doomed to never quiet the inner critic. Darn. what happened to "you will be recognized as a community leader". I guess both things are possible.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't remember how I originally came across your blog, but every now and then I check back to see if something has happened.

I, too, hope someday something will happen.

Good luck.

m

shmathy said...

One time, I knitted a scarf!

Thanks m